Acne Facial consists of:
- Extraction – Acne facial focuses primarily on extractions for blocked pores. The extraction process releases any excess build-up of oil and cleans out dirt that might be clogging up pores. This can reduce the look and feel of acne and calm inflammation in your skin.
- Microdermabrasion – Micro- dermabrasion is a mechanical exfoliation which helps in cleaning clogged pores and removing dead skin layer.
- High Frequency – Acne facial also includes high frequency. The primary action of high-frequency is to assist in killing stubborn acne bacteria under the skin and helps in healing process.
- Blue LED Light – Blue LED light reduces the activity in the sebaceous gland and kill a type of bacteria that contributes to acne by causing inflammation.
Benefits of Acne facial:
- Reduces excess sebum that leads to a greasy, oily skin.
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads, dead skin and other impurities.
- Diminishes existing acne.
- Helps prevent new break out.
- Helps improve skin’s texture.
- Helps reduce acne scars and post acne hyper-pigmentation